Regular followers of our Facebook page are familiar with our "Which Rug?" posts. It's a fun way to flex your decorating eye, get inspired, and see new ways to incorporate rugs into your own home. Here's our most recent room in need of a rug - Which one would you pick? (As they say in math class, show your work in comments if you are so inclined.)
The chair fabric dominates the design scheme here so adding another pattern would be a tricky risk. But a predominantly solid rug with a patina and or texture would do the trick to finish off this lovely, cool pastel palette. A darker color will highlight the brighter colors, while a similarly lighter hued rug would act as a unifying complement. Which rug would you lay down to complete this space? A, B, C, D, or E?
- Nova http://nwrugs.com/collections/solid/products/rugs-kalaty-nova-614
- Williamsburg http://nwrugs.com/collections/contemporary/products/williamsburg-stonewash-crimson-6195b
- Silk Shadow: http://nwrugs.com/collections/area-rugs/products/silk-shadow-sha10-ameth
- Expressions: http://nwrugs.com/collections/contemporary/products/rugs-sphinx-pantone-universe-expressions-5501g
- Elton http://nwrugs.com/collections/area-rugs/products/elton-06-pewter-purple