Your Cart is Empty
Taxes and shipping calculated at checkout
+ Free Shipping on All Rugs
Our designers put their creative talents together to share these great inspiration ideas for how you can use area rugs in your home décor.
1. Use an area rug that mimics the lines of the room and accents.
2. Pick an area rug that pulls all the colors together.
3. Go traditional for an old world feel.
4. A bold area rug in an open area defines the space
5. Bring comfort and the look all together with an area rug in the nursery.
6. Layering area rugs is a great way to bring depth and texture to a space.
7. Try using an area rug that is in contrast to the wall or main color.
8. Shag rugs are a great choice for monochromatic décor schemes.
9. It's hard to go wrong with a Moroccan style area rug - they are versatile and never go out of style.
10. Layering with Moroccan area rug adds depth and visual interest.
11. Liven up a white space with a bold patterned and colorful area rug.
12. Complement the art work like how this Patchwork style area rug does.
13. Mix it up - use different area rugs in each room to highlight its unique personality.
Whatever your style or taste there is a rug that will work perfectly. And, chances are NW Rugs has got it. Check us out on Facebook, Pinterest, visit our stores or shop on line. As always, we LOVE questions and are eager to help.